If you are using Outlook 2011 on your mac and would like to transfer your existing data to MAC mail programme, follow the steps shon below.
1. Create a new folder in Finder
2. Open Outlook and click and drag each folder into the new finder folder you have created. Note: You will need to expand the trees so you drag each folder rather than just master folders.
3. Open Mail.
4. Select the Inbox. Go File/Import Mailboxes and select the last option “Files in m.box format.” Click Continue.
5. Locate the above Finder folder into which you’ve dragged your Outlook folders. When you click the folder to import, it will do so.
6. Check in Mail and you will see the folder and it’s email contents will have been imported and placed down the bottom of the left hand side in a folder called “import.”
7. Once you’ve done the above for each Outlook folder you will then need to drag and drop inside Mail to rearrange the imported folders into the right order and heirachy.
Now you can happily remove the Outlook from your mac 🙂